Saturday, February 17, 2007

$CRILLA!!!- WHEN THE SHIT GOES DOWN...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Crazy farken night not helped by the fact I was TOASTED on Asahi before I even rocked up thanks to the Schwipe exhibition at Carlton Club.
Shit went down, $CRILLA got MAD hectic....
Mugen busted out an awesome set, no doubt thanks to all the SNKRFRKR boys who turned up...so he had peeps to impress...and that he did.
Young Steezy, proddy king brought out the dopest ol school trax mixed in with some classic crunk. SHIT WAS AWESOME
But I aint gon front...I had to bounce early as the drink cards took their toll on my boday!!!!
And now, brought to you by Boy Wonder CWD aka Camera Wiz DJ!!
$CRILLA SHOT$













































































































































































No comments: