Wednesday, March 7, 2007

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME..I SHOULDNT HAVE LEFT YOU






OK, excuses excuses...but believe me its been a hectic fortnight...not a minute to spare and ERRYONE has been hittin me up "Mafia Mafia...where the $crilla $hots at?"
So finally, Ive uploaded the first lot from Feb 22nd...it was welcome back Memphis, the big kid rocke dit at Magic in Las Vegas...and got his Paul Wall on with his grill!there will be plenty mo photos to come yo!...but its late and i gotta get up and hustle at 8am!
Keep checkin back, but dont hold ya breath til sat for the rest!

I need more hours in my day yo!!!

And peep my profile in INPRESS...full page baby!

And now onto the $cilla $hot$





























































































































































No comments: