Wednesday, September 26, 2007

FAVELA ROCK 17

Im still sufferin....Favela always takes at least a week to get over...so here we are

Awesome night. Mad Props to all those who gave me prizzops for my set and also the frenetic mixtape. Its strictly for the ladies..JUST LIKE ME

I got so many flashin titty shots on my camera but they will be filed away so all you ladies that were prolly off chops when you flashed...all is on the DL baby

Pounds to JNR MAFIA who found her way in most shots of the night! Our afterparty was killa..and the video evidence is hilarious.

Here we go yo!


















































4 comments:

Hayley said...

See my spirit fingers? Massive props on the mixtape.

Must catch up soon. xx

Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley said...

Aiieeee, my comments went crazy