Wednesday, April 25, 2007

FAVELA ROCK 12 - I LEFT MY VOICE IN EL SUEGANDO

Holy shit stain!!!
Anutha hectic night with the minimalist of promotion. Those Opulent boys know how to throw a mu'farkin party. The joint was jammed from wall to wall with so much Supreme proddy, we can now say the shit is overground. Bless to all the girls I made out with and slutted on..wink wink..you know who you are...MAFIA was certainly in fyne form..not so much @ 4am when I dj'd..but fuck what a lead up!
And the reason for the title? Kenny will have my back on this one..one full deck of ciggies in my lungs and my voicebox is shot to hell!
Anyhoo...once again my mind is mush and tryna think of ish to write after a Favela Party is like tryna get ya squirt on with a small dick...

Here We Go!
















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.flylife.wordpress.com