Saturday, April 28, 2007

FROM WORKING GIRL TO LADY DJ EDITION



Yo, this was a CELEBRATION bitchez. My last day of working FULL TIME, no longer on the grind...living the dream of bein a full time DJ, so this was the night to get LOOOOOOOOOOOOSE. 20 drink cards later and two tokes of a joint and I was flying HIGH BALLIN!!!
It was kinda a progressive party with pit stops in between...the boys fucked off to Blue Bar while the Pussy Posse held the dance floor to my JT hour...we luv JUSTIN!
shit got looser later in the night...and after doin 3 shots in a row with em at the bar...(yes, bitch...they was CURDLING!!!!) I could no longer keep afloat.
Thanks to the ladies for holdin it down...Bonnita(mamajammer), Duchesz(I swear you was a lesbian...my gaydar was way off with you!) and Ms Butt(what can I say...my partner in loosness and sluttin!)

AND NOW THE $CRILLA $HOT$











































No comments: